Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:29 PM
Really good days =)
Im sorry for the lack of blogging 'cos I don't really know what to blog about. It's like suddenly, I lost the whole blogging feel. *boohoo* So anw, these few weeks, I have been having a really great time with the "O"s clique. It's funny how suddenly every one of us are like so close recently. 2 diff groups of my friends but now we are all one crazy clique together. *laugh* We went to Harry's, Dbl O, Changi Village, Shin & Hush for the past few gatherings. Fun Fun Fun! Uber madness seriously! Nowadays, my MSN & Twitter acct have been flooded with their endless crazy conversation. But, Im loving it~ *winks*
On last thurs to sunday, I was working at Megatex with wxm as a promoter for [Imation]. Sales was pretty bad 'cos there were other better & cheaper brands around us. Some people are also waiting for Comex instead of this Courts Megatex show to get better offers. Working with wxm was never boring. We crapped & laughed so much through out the 4days. And on the fifth day, we went out for supper at Yishun and ytd we met up with "O"s clique. Woah! I've seen wxm for 6 days. OMFG! Im getting sick. LOL! Just kidding~ Ok, enough said. Shall post up the long overdue photos.
Their Ramen is simply delicious.