Saturday, August 1, 2009 2:21 AM
me love =)
T.G.I.F! Im so glad that it's Friday again! Met up with Ting & Suina fr KTV session at PartyWorld. It was a last min kinda thing suggested by me =) Sadly, Mag & Joey can't make it. But anw, even if it's only the 3 of us, we still had lotsa fun. Trust me, if you guys were there, you must have thought we were some crazy peeps. Singing & jumping around like mad! But that's what happened when you are with a bunch of good friends. Who cares about image when you are with someone so close isn't it? Totally de-stress ourselves! And we didn't intend to order any alcohol initially but after some discussion with the staff on our room rates, he suddenly told us about this Red Wine package that only require us to add $2 extra fr a bottle of Red Wine. So, why not? It's totally worth it! I wonder whether have he calculated wrongly. Haha!
@ Party World Orchard


Current Obsessions!
Recently, Im so in love with Blackberry Curve. Everyone is carrying it & Im so jealous =( My colleague is using it, MH is using it. Eeeeks! I want I want!! (bt, I gonna save up first. SAD!)
My LG Phone has been giving me problems recently. Batt totally CMI, almost have to charge it everyday. SMS capacity sucks! I have to constantly delete SMS in order to let new one comes in. Sometimes, the phone just hanged. *arrgh*
I have been browsing on the net for all the pretty BB covers & things recently. This phone is so customisable! Not only can you get pretty silicon or hard cover that is all blinged up properly fr you, you can also change the trackballs from the boring black to colourful ones to match your cover. Isn't it cool? Even the phone's themes can be downloaded & installed unlike my stupid LG phone which don't allow me to install themes unless you meddle with the internal software with a program (which might cause your phone to go crazy at times so better don't risk). The major plus point of BB would of cos be being able to go online 24/7 (major plus pt for me since Im addicted to the Internet *grins*) when you subscribe to BB plans =) Aren't you tempted after hearing all the good things of BB? Cos I am so tempted! Here's some pics of BB Curve 8900 with it's accessories =)
Colourful trackballs

Simple cover with some bling bling.

This pink is HOT!

Fully Bling Cover is pretty too=))

Oh! & I just found out that BB introduced a 24kt Gold BB Curve.
Wow wow wow!

Another Obsession- Studded shoes!
Totally in love with studded shoes now. Especially black with gold studs. They look so pretty!

3rd Obsession- Blazer
I wanna get a Black Blazer too! They are a fashion staple. Never out of trend so it's definitely worth a buy. When you are wearing a simple outfit, simply add in a blazer & the whole outfit looks complete & chic!