Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:58 AM
Woohoo =)
Yippee Yay! It's weekends again! I love weekends 'cos it means that my love is booking out & it's a break from 5 days of work =)) But sadly, weekends always pass so fast. Sad isn't it? *yucks* Actually, I have nothing much to blog about on this week 'cos everyday seems to be the same except that on last Monday, I met up with a couple of friends for steamboat at Bugis. We went to "The House of SteamBoat". The fried man tou with a layer of condensed milk poured over it totally made us addicted to it. *yummm* I think, just by eating that, our stomach were already half-filled. *laugh* And as usual, we had a good time "bullying" blur sotong & laughing our hearts out. *grins* It was fun! Let's have more meet ups alright? *winks*
Crispy fried sotong.

Hotplate Tou Fu

Chilli crab

My pinkish comb & pinkish brush.
Me loveeee =)

My recent addiciton!!
Twilight!
After borrowing the first book of the Twilight series from Joey, I was totally addicted to it.
I realised that the movie is not that nice if you did not read the book.
I still rmb I dont really like the movie when I watched it long ago.
But after I read the book, I re-watched it, and I could really appreciate the whole movie.
And guess what, the movie on the 2nd book, New Moon is coming out soon!
Woohoo!
But I hope the whole show would not be like the book where 3/4 of it is talking about Jacob & not Edward Cullen.
More Edward plsss =)

Bella & Edward.

