Saturday, July 18, 2009 11:59 AM
Blood's boiling!
Other than "fuck", I don't know what words to use to describe how frustrated Im feeling now.
To all the irresponsbile people, FUCK U!You know, sometimes, NO, is all the time, I can't understand what's going in the mind of those fucking irresponsible people. Based on what I saw or heard, I can actually conclude that young kids (20 years old & below) are still not old enough to think properly. One min they can tell you that yes, they are interested in this job & during the interview day, they just gone MIA! Hey! Wassup man? Seriously la, if you guys are not interested, you can just jolly well reject the whole offer in the first place isn't it? Why make our life difficult by saying yes and then MIA after that. You know a job as a recruitment consultant is already not an easy one. We have to keep looking & hunting for the right person for the job & YOU, the irresponsible lot have to make our life even tougher. Fuck & shit all of you!
And, I thought only kids are like this. But, this morning, I realised I was wrong. Even a 33 years old adult can be so shitty too! Ytd, I was so happy, thinking that, hey, my luck seems to be coming, cos I managed to clinch my first deal after so so long. I checked & double cfm eveything. I gave a call to my candidate & she had no problem with anything at all. Until this morning, while I was still enjoying my nice sleep, she called. Guess what? She said she is unable to work on Monday. Reason being, after discussing with her parents, they felt that the job is not suitable for her and she went on blabbering that she don't like the working hours, working location and the idea that it is only a temp job. HELLO!!! On Thursday, I have make everything very clearly to you. On friday, the interview at the client's place was a successful one and you YOURSELF said that everything was ok and you would be able to start on Monday. Even after I called you & sent all the relevant documents to you on friday evening, you still thank me so much and said everything was ok! And, being a 33 years old ADULT, do you really have to ask your parents or sth? Eh, why don't you just sit at home, take a milk bottle, suck the milk all day long and hope that money will just drop down from the sky. Im very disappointed & angry. Now, how am I going to answer to my client when monday at 8AM, he didn't see my candidate? Arrgh! *ROAR* How I wish Im a vampire & I could bite all these ppl & killed them all! Ok, a bit over. I think Im too obssessed with Twilight. *ROAR*