Saturday, July 4, 2009 1:41 AM
Ain't feeling good.
Listening to "Flightless Bird, America Mouth" by Iron & Wine now. It's the song to listen to whenever Im feeling down. Yea. Again. Im not feeling very good here. Things have been going really good on one moment & suddenly, it was really bad. I have my limits. With all this ups & downs, Im seriously going to die or suffer from depression one day. This few months don't seems to be a good month for me. Regardless of "this" or "that", it's just not going well. It's so bad that I can't rmb when & what was the happy moments I had except for the most recent bday celebrations. Im going bonkers.
Sometimes, I really tried to be nice and I really thought that I have gone so far that many can't belived that Im able to do this or that. Im not perfect, nobody is. I do make mistakes, that's for sure. But, whenever I committed a mistake, I was never forgiven easily. I treated others like how I want them to treat me, yet I wasn't given the same treatment back. Yes, the world is unfair, it's never fair. Everyone is different & has different personality so they react differently to things. So ulitmatey, "Do Unto Others as You Would Have Others Do Unto You." seems to be bullshit to me sometimes.
Thinking back about the past, I really miss those times a lot. Through out this time, I have become weaker. I don't seems to have my stand anymore and I don't know why. Perhaps, maybe. I think I have fallen deeper & deeper. You might ask, any regrets? No. 'Cos I know nth is perfect. It's sth I chose. And if I were to blame, I could only blame it on myself.
Enough said. Bye. I will be fine. Don't worry peeps.