Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:00 PM
Boo
Seriously speaking, I don't know what to blog about but I just wanna keep this lil space here updated. My life now is uber boring. There's nth happening to blog about. Everyday this routine will just repeats itself. "Wake up-work-back home-sleep" For almost 2 weeks, I have not really gone out to have some entertainment. Bf is in the army. Friends seems to be all so busy. So during my off days, I would be cooping at home, watching shows online. Haven't been feeling very good recently. In fact, I was pretty stress out by work & sad due to lack of moolah to spent. *sign* Well, the only thing that Im looking forward to is the end of this week and end of the month (pay day). My botak bf will be booking out (Huu Huu!) & he'll be celebrating my bday with me on Fri. And on Sat, it's my bday celebration with sfb darlings. But, sadly, my bday this year falls on a monday. *roar* I guess I'll be suffering from serious monday blues next monday. *yucks*
After I get my pay on the 30th, I must reward myself by clearing at least 1 items from my wish list below as a bday pressie for myself. *heehee*
Coach Madison OP large wristlet

YSL Matt Radiant Pressed Powder
(was considering between this or the Dior Pressed powder)

Longchamp Planetes Handbag

Charles & Keith Heels

DKNY BE Delicious Perfume

A Charles & Keith Bag that looks like this
