Monday, May 11, 2009 9:12 PM
Hello!
"Hello, Good morning! This is Ferlynn from Global Career Consultancy. Bla bla bla~~"If you are wondering what I have to do at work everyday, then this is the answer. This is what I have to say everyday to many different companies when I call them. Soon, I think I will talk like a robot. LOL!
Woosh! One week have passed and that was fast isn't it? In my opinion, the recent weekend passed extremely fast and I hate it. This recent weekend was really an enjoyable one 'cos I met up with darling, his brother and Rachel and we had the best Prata session at Upp Thomson, follow by a trip to Thomson Plaza and lastly we ended the night with a nice stroll over at West Coast Park. Totally relaxing and nice :) But after that great night, the next day, it's back to work work and more work. But thank goodness, my job was not a extremely stressful or tough one. *Phew* And with the companion of Shu Ting, it definitely adds more life and entertainment to my day. *grins* After being an office lady for a week, I can really see a big difference of working at Far East Plaza and working in an office and this makes me ponder whether Im someone who is really suitable to work in an office. Hmmm... The major difference and the one that tortures me the most would be having to wake up early and squeeze with all the other people on the trains every morning. And being in a office, you are sitting comfortably in an air-conditioned room and doing the same old thing everytime, so you also tend to fall asleep easily. Hahaha!
1st day of work. Darling came over and met me for dinner.
We went to [MOF] for our dinner before we headed to [Illuma] for movie.
The movie theater [Flimgarde] in the new Bugis Shopping Mall, [Illuma] is good. Their seats are more spacious than the rest of the cinemas and their popcorns are yummy!!!

Ooooo... Darling and my fav, Salmon sashimi.... Oishi nei!

My ra-men

His cold ra-men

Darling surprised me on friday with these 3 cuties that he had caught in those machines at the arcade
Thank u baby :)

Oh ya, recently, I came across this car and this would be another of my favourite car other than Mini Cooper.
Tadah! Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet.
Aren't they cute?*grins*
.jpg)
.jpg)
Suddenly, I miss those days working at Far East Plaza...
I miss those days where I was still a student in TP...
I miss those crazy and fun days with my friends...