Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:02 PM
I need a Christian name!!
Gosh! Seems that I have been neglecting this lil blog of mine for some time. Well, blame it on my laziness. Heee~ Pictures and past updates will be up soon, most prolly on Thurs 'cos Im not working. So anyway, I have finally found a full time job with a not-too-bad pay and benefits. I'll be working as a recruitment consultant from next monday onwards. Hopefully things will turn out well and everything will go smoothly for me. *fingers cross* With a new work life starting, I can forsee more moolah coming into my pockets. This means that I can finally get myself the things that I need. *Yipee Yay*
Oh ya, and I need a Christian name by this week. With a Christian name, it makes introducing myself to the clients a lot easier. Anyway, I wanted to get a Christian name long ago but I didn't really put action into it. So this time round, Im definitely going to get one. Any suggestions ppl? I need a name that suits me and it's not a very common name.
Some suggestions by my friends or me:
1. Feline (pronounced as "fer-lin")
2. Kerine (pronounced as "ker-rin")
3. Phoebe (pronounced as "fee-be")
4. Janessa (pronounced as "jer-ne-sir")
Any of the above suits me? Or peeps, if you have any suggestions, do tag me in my tagboard :)))
Thanks a lot!