Sunday, March 8, 2009 1:32 AM
Fun, laughter & joy.
This week is a busy one 'cos everyday, I have something on. It's either bff dates, bf dates, work or attending LZX's event ('cos he's here for 3 days). So all in all, it was a tired but fun week. I have spent quite a bit for this week and since there's no more school days for me, it also means that I have no more pocket money. Damn~ Im so fking broke. Yet, I cont to spent like Im so fking rich
(slap me pls!) Genting's trip is in a week time and I'll be stuck with mountains of debts after the trip definitely. I have sooooooooo many things on my shopping list that Im dying to get but I have no financial power to get them. And some of them are needs not wants. I need to get a new concealer (YSL or Dior), compact powder (YSL) and Olay blemish control moisturiser. That's the top 3 things Im dying to get now. And when Im feeling a lil richer, I dont mind trying out eyelash extension, buying new shoes
(Im mad over those strappy killer heels now), shop for new clothes and perhaps facial. This "penniless" feeling simply SUCKS! *roar*
Pictures time :))
Im in love with these killer heels.

Bff date:))
Our "Hotchick" ice at Far East [Slice of life]

Dinner at [Sakae Sushi]

Date with my loverboy.
"LV" blusher from Thailand.
Aren't the thai people so creative?
They can even think of new product series for LV.
I think they are pros in the counterfeit industry.
LOL!
Thanks Elaine for the blusher :)


Hello Cat? Hello Kitty's friend? Haha!
Thanks Mag for the pouch :)

Piggy keychain from Joey :)
Thanks thanks!
