Friday, February 13, 2009 9:24 AM
Good days!
This week is a week filled with super duper fun moments spent with bff, besties, 02 peeps, colleagues and my loverboy. 'Cos every day was a well-spent day!
I went back to work on mon and tues. It was super boring during work recently as sales have decreased drastically due to lesser shoppers in Far East. Booo! I guess the bad economy have stopped people from buying as much as they did in the past. Anyway, the usual supper date was on after work on tues. Kelsey, Steph and I went to Newton Circus for supper. The Hokkien Mee and Stingray was super yummylicious~ *slurp slurp*
On Wed, I had a shopping date with my bimbotic bff. Actually, we were supposed to head down to Lavender to renew my passport but in the end, we decided to postpone to the next day 'cos we wanna do some shopping. We had our first Valentie Day Couple Promotion Set Meal at Yoshinoya before we started our shopping spree at Orchard. The spree was a fun and fruitful one! Each of us bought 2 dresses of the same design but of different colour 'cos we love both of the colours so much and it's not pricey. The night was ended off with the usual la mian and xiao long bao dinner at our fav dining place, [Crystal Jade]. It was definitely a perfect day with the perfect weather and perfect companion!
On thurs: Passport renewal at Lavender with bff, lunched over at [Central HK Cafe], lectures in school and dinner gathering with o2 peeps at night. We had dinner at [Nihon Mura] for their 99cents sushi and chit chat session at [HK Cafe]. I really enjoy chatting anything and everything with them. I hope after graduation, we will still stay in close contact with each other!
On fri, Kelsey, Qiaoting and I went over to Fiona's house to bake cookies for Valentine Day. We went over to [Daiso] and [Giant] at IMM to get the necessary stuff before heading back to Fiona's house. The cookie making process was a little failure in the beginning but in the end, we still used our own ways to come up with eatable cookies. Haha! At night, I met up with loverboy to have my dinner and exchanged our Vday gifts. Again, this time round, we got each other a same pressie. I bought a shirt from [Stage] and he bought a shirt from [Stage] for me too! LOL! Great mind think alike huh?
*Loads of pictures below*
Supper @ Newton Circus




Vday set meal with bff



Dinner @ Crystal Jade

02 dinner gathering at [Nihon Mura]



Look at how bff ate her sushi?!?
She ate the top part and threw all the rice away!
LOL!

Cookie baking session!


Looks more like brownie huh?
This is not the end product by the way.

heart-shaped cookie!
Erm, it don't really look like a heart here but it is a heart.
Haha!

Stickers for decoration of the bottle


Tadah!
Kelsey's container after deco.

My container after some deco

Playing with Fiona's nail polish!

My gift from loverboy.
He purposely wrapped it like this to piss me off.

After I opened it, TADAH!
My first shirt from [Stage]!
Thank you darlingggg!

My gifts for him!



