Thursday, January 1, 2009 5:49 PM
Trying to keep smiling though.
It's 2009 now! Can you believe it? One year have passed just like this. I really find it a lil unbelievable. My last day of 2008 was spent at Wen Lin house with darling and A4 peeps. We had potluck steamboat over at her place. After the feast, we played pictionary and Nintendo Wii to burn off the extra calories gained from the feast. I must admit, Wii is very fun but when you look at people playing Wii, you will fnd that it looks kinda retarded. All the werid swaying and punching with the Wii controller. HAHA! And so that's what I did on the last day of 2008. And today, which is the 1st day of the New Yr, I spent it at home doing my SIP report. Im almost 60% done with it but that's not good enough. 'Cos I intend to finish it completely by tml. After which, I'll then start on my Strat Marketing and Entrepreneur journal which are due on next Wed and Fri respectively. And then there's IRF test on next next monday. Madness Madness~
Looking at the lists of tasks squeezed within this 2 months, I can really feel the stress of it.
Tasks for Jan/ Feb:5/1- Submission of SIP Report7/1- Submission of Strategic Marketing IJ9/1- Submission of Entrepreneurship IJ12/1- IRF Test19/1- Submission of Entrepreneurship Report21/1- Submission of IRF Report23/1- Submission of Strategic Marketing Report26/1- Presentation for Strategic Marketing Report28/1- Presentation for Entrepreneurship Report29/1- Submission for Retail Practice 2 ReportWeek of 2 Feb- Entrepreneurship Test, Retail Practice 2 Test, Strategic Marketing Test.20/2 onwards- Exam week start (Retail Service and Operation Exam, Int. Retailing and Franchising Exam)How can I not go crazy with such a packed schedule?!?!?! BooHoo~