Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:20 AM
Crazy.
Ytd was a crazy day totally. Woke up at 930am to prepare to go out and settle some project interview thingy with darling. Due to some issues, we have to rush from AMK to CCK. I was so tired that I slept throught out the journey to CCK and on the way home. Reached home, drop dead on bed and took a short nap before waking up to complete the Entrep. report. And from ytd evening time to this morning 6 am, I was doing the Entrep. report with a couple of other group mates non-stop. It was really crazy! When this was done, the rest of them prepared for school while I decided to skip lessons tdy and do up the RSO report for my grp mates to consult the teacher tdy. I was officially done at 10am. *phew* 24 hours all spent on project. How sad!
After everything was done, I washed up and went to the poly clinic with my mum 'cos I need a MC for today. Some drama happened over there which freaked me out totally! So what happened was I was sitting down waiting for my turn to go into the doctor's room and suddenly, this very old uncle in front of me coughed so loud and the way he coughed sounded quite unusual. And then, he did not cough anymore, neither did he move. His daughter popped by some where and talked to him and to her horror, his father showed no response to her calling. She freaked out and shouted for help and soon announcements were made and doctors and nurses from all over the place ran over. His daughter hold on to his dad and cried so loud for him to wake up. This scene brought back memories of how sad it was when I lost my grandma years back. Thankfully, the staff there managed to rescue that old uncle and when the ambulance arrived, he was already awake. *phew* So, because of this, it took me almost 2 hours to get my MC and my medicine. *faint* It was my first time going down to the poly clinic and I witnessed such a drama. How "lucky" hur?? Haha~