Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:40 PM
Huu Huu~
Just came back from a dinner date with the usual pri schl clique at one of the Thai restaurant in Chong Pang. The food is good and cheap. We spent a total of only $29 for 4 dishes, 5 bowls of rice and 4 cups of drinks. The best thing was, I managed to catch a glimpse of my silly boy at the restaurant 'cos he was there with his family and relatives. What a coincidence huh? Haha! *winks*
Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner and I have not prepared any christmas pressies yet. *scratch head* I have no idea what to get for my dear boy 'cos I have run out of gift ideas and I don't have that much moolah to splurge on my dear boy again. Have to save up some moolah now in case Im granted permission from my mum for a overseas trip after graduation. The thought of overseas trip just excites me. Hee~ Oh well, if only she say yes. The xmas gift for gift exchange with SFB on next sunday is also not prepared yet 'cos I have no idea what to get too :((
I guess I shall leave the worrying to the later part of the week. Oh ya, It's Thurs already, the fourth day of my holidays and Im glad that I have finally finished up my SIP logbook. Next up would be the SIP report and other projects :(:(:(