Monday, December 15, 2008 12:57 PM
-
Holidays is once again here. But this is not a holiday for me to celebrate the end of everything (projects, exams, etc..) but the start of all these things. Up on my to-do lists are tons and tons of projects and reports. Im in need of some discipline to sit down and finish up almost everything before the semester continues after this 2 weeks break. *pull hairs*
Last Sat, as usual, a few of us went for a supper tgt after work. I think Im going to become fat after the numerous supper dates with them. Haha. But I really enjoy having supper with them 'cos it's also a time for us to chat about anything and everything after a long day of work.
Supper at TCC.
oOps! Elaine caught me snapping a shot of them!

Lasagna

Seafood pasta. *thumbs up*
We ordered a second plate after finishing up the first 'cos it was delicious!

Dessert time!!!
Tiramisu.

Coco Heaven

Devil's Chocolate Cake

So that's the end of my Sat and on Sunday (ytd), it was the bf day! But unfortunately, it wasn't a really perfect day. The rain in the day spoilt our plans to head outdoors. I was all dressed up for the nice date but well, everything seems so redundant afterall. In the end, we had steamboat with his brother, Rachel, his mum and his cousin at their house. I left at 10+pm and headed to Macdonald alone to get myself a cup of Chocolate Mcflurry and walked home in the drizzle listening to my fav tunes playing from my ipod and eating ice-cream. I think that was the best part of the whole day seriously 'cos there's only me, ice cream and ipod.