Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:44 AM
Long shopping list! More moolah pls :((
Oh god Oh god! Im going bonkers because I have so many things that is on my shopping list. And the worst thing is, as each day passed, I have more and more things added to my list again. It just goes on and on without stopping. I just settled a couple of stuff on my shopping list. They are mostly for the wedding dinner that I have to attend in Dec (darling's cousin's wedding dinner). I got a black dress, black + gold quilted bag from [Charles and Keith] and 2 rings from [Diva]. Now, I realised Im clad in all black for the wedding dinner. *faint*
There's still tons of things I wanna buy. Even darling urged me to stop spending. Haha! Well, Im trying very hard to resist all the lovely temptations especially anything that is gold + black, white + gold or just gold alone. Anything that ooze glam and vintage.
Few months back, I came across this gold + ivory Polo Ralph Lauren Tote Bag and I was so tempted to get it on hand but I hesitated and soon the spree ended. Today, I saw 2 person carrying it and it was fking prettaye and what's more, there's a spree on it going on now. Damn~ And today Jane showed me her 2 happy purchases- 2 pairs of shoes from TrendyZone. One is glam, the other is vintage. Both are prettaye and I was tempted to have a look at the shoes there thus I went and I saw one golden flats. *scream* I want it!!!! So now, you know why my shopping lists just goes on and on. 'Cos I am always exposed to lotsa temptations in Orchard :(
Things I feel like getting :
1. Coach Hamptons Signature Mini Skinny in either all black or khaki gold.


2. Polo Ralph Lauren Gold+ Ivory Tote

3. Denim skirt from Pull and Bear

4. Ferragamo insipired quilted flats from Sole Passion and a pair of gold or brown sandals.
I want more moolahhhhhhhhh~~~~Some Random pics @ Work~
Me, Aunt Karen, Kelsey

Me and Kelsey

Us again.
See the 2 evil peeps behind me, purposely stood further back to make their faces smaller.

Me, Aunt Karen

This pic was taken during last month I think.
I was working and suddenly a group of army guys requested to take a pic with me as it's one of their task of their amazing race game.
