Friday, September 19, 2008 1:30 PM
I love off days :))
Supper date with the usual pri schl clique on Wed night was a great one. As usual, the 2 humorous peeps, Yan Zhao and Qian Hui have never-ending jokes for all of us. Dates with them are always filled with laughter. Bobby (QianHui's bf) rented a car and drove us to Yishun Dam after our supper over at Upp Thomson. Chatted a while there before heading home. It's always great to go out with someone who drive :)))
On thursday (ytd), it was my off day! Woos! I simply love off days though it seems so short everytime. Had a shopping spree with 2 colleagues, Boon Eng and Elaine. Lunched at Vivo's [Marche] and off we started our shopping spree. It seems like a shopping marathon ytd as we travelled from Vivo to Central Mall to Bugis and lastly to Far East. Madness yea! But, the irritating part was, we intended to get some stuff but yet, we failed to do so as nothing really gorgeous caught our eye except the long tops in [Forever21]. We contemplated for like a day on whether to get it or not and I guess both Boon Eng and I have set our hearts on the 2 pretty pieces. The one that Im eyeing on was on sale in [Forever21] website when I checked it out ytd night so I guess we are going to get them online 'cos it's quite a hassle to go down to Vivo to get it again. Well, I still feel like getting many other pretty stuff but if I continue to have such splurging habit, my hard-earned pay will be gone in seconds. Damn~
Marche :))

Before

After

The long top/ dress Boon Eng want.
It's pretty isn't it?
I like it too :))

The long top/ dress that Im eyeing on. Heee~

The gold + black animal bangles by TopShop is fking gorgoeus.
I wan I wan~~

This Ferragamo flats is fking fking prettaye.
But oh well, shall not splurge on this designer goods now.


Few days back when I was using boss's mini laptop, I develop some interest in it and viola!
I saw this Dell Mini Laptop (Dell Inspiron Mini 9) in RED online.
It's so pretty and portable la.
*scream* I have hundreds and thousands of desires but not hundreds and thousands of cash :(((