Saturday, August 16, 2008 1:19 AM
Yippee Hippee Yay!
I must say, it was a totally awesome day today! Why? 'Cos bff, Nana, Xiaowei and I went out tgt! We headed to Little India to get some really cheap and gorgeous bangles! It's the bangles craze NOW! The whole shop is filled with colourful bangles that makes you have the urge to buy everything there 'cos it's so nice, shiny and colourful! I love
colours =)) The best part is they are available in different sizes so you can chose the one that fits you perfectly. Isn't this totally cool? And and, it's only 3 stack for $10. *fainted 'cos of excitement* Being a uber happy and satisfied kid after the purchase, we went for some authetic India delicacies. Had thosei, cheese pratas and Fish Head Curry. The fish head curry was FANTASTIC! Girls, we shall have more dining trips over there in the future =)) Next was shopping trip at Bugis! Bought quite a few stuff! Im a happy kid again! Satisfied satisfied triple satisfied! Yippee Yay!
Woos!

Eat eat!


That uber delicious FISH HEAD CURRY!


My Yummy Cheese Prata

And now, my collection of bangles increased =))
