Wednesday, August 6, 2008 12:56 AM
Sunshine :))
It's weird how some things could just make one became so weak and vulnerable. Like all of a sudden you felt so lost and helpless at that moment. But, afterall when things were all sorted out, it's another good day again. *Smiles*
So after mugging for a day at home last Sunday, I can officially say goodbye to "Sales Mgmt". The final test for this subject was over ytd. Passing the paper should not be a major prob but scoring an A for it,
nah, I don't think so. Now, Im left with RB's paper to go but after listening to what teacher had to say for this paper today, Im kinda afraid that the paper would be very tough and tricky. Oh well, that's still a few weeks away so I'll just let the worrying start few weeks later then. In the meantime, Im going to chill, relax and have a short little break before getting all ready to mug for exams again. Weeeeeee :))