Monday, August 18, 2008 11:43 PM
SFB love :))
It's a SFB date ytd :)) Triple yayness! As usual, our date was filled with endless laughter and loads of interesting topics popping up. And today was a really special and memorable one 'cos after knowing each other for 1 year plus, we finally have a singing session tgt. Headed to [Party World Orchard] for 4hours of singing session. With all the crazy songs, almost everyone of us were feeling so shagged after the session. I love SFB, more singing sessions tgt okay=))
Anyway, I finally received 罗小猪's [残酷舞台] DVD and my [Stage] keychain. Thanks to Suina and Mag. Muacks!
And on a side note, my attachment is finally confirmed! Boss told me today that he received the confirmation letter from TP that my application is successful. Yay~ At last, I have an idea of where would I be sent to for my attachment. Hopefully, everything would run smoothly during my attachment. *winks*