Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:09 PM
My Love =))
You know, sometimes, during my free time I love to look at pictures from Flickr and Deviantart regarding fashion or just some random nice photgraphy of beautiful things on earth. And at some moments, I secretly wishes to own a camera and starts adopting photography as my hobby. Ok, I know it's just a very random thought and interest and it will not last. *laugh*
Blog-hopping around, reading some nice informative blogs is one of my love too. I love to look at how some amazing bloggers use nice words to express their thoughts which is something I totally sucks at 'cos my command of english is poor and collection of nice vocab is limited.
And recently, I started reading books. Like out of a sudden I decided to register for a library card
(In my 19 years of life, I have not own a library card, funny hur? dont laugh plss!) and started borrowing books from library. Weird isn't it? Haha!
Anyway, few weeks back while I was blog hopping I saw some people talking about this girl who have a good sense of fashion etc etc. Being curious, I decided to check out this girl's flickr profile (
http://www.flickr.com/photos/piksi_/) and browse the pictures of her. Indeed, her dressing is always very unique, daring and nice. Check this out!
Here's some nice one that I have extracted.
I like this high waist skirt.
On a random note, ytd my nice SFB mei mei told me that [Stage] have come out with handphone accessories which only cost $5! It's the cheapest product in [Stage] and of cos Im going to get it. I got the purple one. *winks* Hopefully the actual product will look nice 'cos Im asking Sui Na to help me get them. Thanks mei mei =))
On a random random note, Im in love with chiffon, ruffles blouse suddenly. Heeee!~