Sunday, July 6, 2008 11:55 PM
Exhausted.
After the 2 week holidays ended, more work starts to come in. The stress level is increasing as more project datelines come in. *scream* How I wish I have 48 hours per day, then life would be so much easier. *sign* But, when little sweet things occur, all my bad days seems to disappear for a moment. A tinge of sweetness was added to my Saturday (ytd) by my sweet silly boy =)) He surprised me again with a box of 6 Donuts from [Donuts Factory] and my fav honey milk tea while I was working. Bff benefited from it too, cos whenever silly boy came to surprise me, he would surprise her with the same thing as well. Now, I really understand the saying of “爱屋及乌” and Im really glad that he love all my friends and family as much as I do!
Thanks baby for your sweet surprise again :)

DONUTS! YUMMM!

There's no work for me today but, my sunday was not spent relaxing at home or hanging out with my love ones. Instead, I was out doing projects with my great project mates. Had [Ayam Penyet] for lunch and sadly, their price have increased and quantity of rice have decreased. Oh well, but thankfully, the quality was still as good. Had loads of laughter on random jokes and ideas today. Oh ya, Zana also brought us into the condom shop in [Lucky Plaza] today. It was my first time there and whoa, it was an eye opening experience. *laugh* I really had fun doing project with them! We shall all work hard and complete everything fast! Hurray!
Ayam Penyet (Smashed chicken)
Yummyyyy!

Yanna's Beef Ball soup with Bee Hoon.

On a random note, ytd night, I received a friendster msg from someone with a disgusting name and ridiculous message.(Ref to pic below) This person is really crazy and hungry for sex. Why don't he go to this place call "Geylang" and he can easily get one. Using friendster to search for sex parteners? Ridiculous! Friendster is a place to make friends and not sex partners. It's "Friendster" not "Sexster" or some idiotic sites mind you. Since when this people have so much time to send people messages online? I thought all they do is catch some random girls and satisfied their desire all day long? Weird. I think if he want to start getting his preys online, he should at least brushed up on his language and improve his creativity. His friendster's nick is way too direct. Moreover people who put such nick (look at his nick on pic) usually have the direct opposite in real life. *laugh* His written english is so powerful that it turns people off. LoL!
*Click to enlarge*

Enough of my ramblings, I shall rush off to start on my ppt slides for presentation tml and for retail branding. Eeeks! Gdnite peeps!