Friday, June 6, 2008 1:00 PM
Phew Weeet~
So. Mid sems are finally over. It's fast this time round 'cos I only have 2 papers this sem. Uber cool! Guys and Girls!
IT'S HOLIDAY TIME! *scream* Without any delay, immediately after our last paper ytd, Nana, Ting and I headed to Novena for the yummylicious [Donut Factory] before heading to town for a movie session. Watched "Sex and the City" and it was a UBER NICE movie! Go catch it peeps! But it's a long movie of about 2.5 hours so better be prepared and get a good seats to watch this movie. But, I think guys would not like this movie as much as girls do it's cos it's some kind of a love story.
Done with movie session, Qian, Chuan Xun, Felicia Tan, Felicia Teh and I headed down to a ktv pub in Boat Quay for some chill out session. It was a night filled with fun laughter. Best joke of the night revolved around "papa bu xi huan" thingy. fking funny! Overdose on beer wasn't that great. That bitter aftertaste was killing me 'cos personlly I don't really like beer. Yucks! After drinking the 4th jug of beer, everyone headed home. Thanks Feli for sending me home =)) Steady friend!
Reached home and I did a super stupid thing. Was overly high on alcohol that I took nail polish remover and thought it was my eye makeup remover. Voila! Nice job! Thank god, Im not blind cos of it. LOL! Fell asleep after blabberring lotsa lame stuff to silly boy on the phone. Woke up at 5am just to munch on some sweets to kill the bitter yucky taste of beer that was still lingering on my tongue. Still gonna do MS later and intended to zouk out at night but oh well, strict home rules forbidden me to do so once again. *yell*
Dunnoe why is she pointing at feli.
LoL!
Back to main page