Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:10 AM
In need of a longgg holiday~
*yawn* Time check 9.10am and Im awake though proj meeting is at 2pm later. Have to wake up earlier to do up some proj stuff before heading out. Anyway, it was a pleasant morning to be waken up by
11 missed call from silly boy. At the
12th time he called, finally I realised my phone was ringing and picked it up. Suddenly, I felt a sense of happiness hearing his voice early in the morning. *silly grins* Thanks darling for your efforts of trying to wake this piggy gf of yours up.
By the way, Im not sure whether you guys felt this way, but I seriously was shocked that time have passed so fast already. Half a year have almost gone by and before I can realised, Mid-Sem Tests is already few weeks away from us. This totally freak me up. *roar* Perhaps it's because now, Im working and studying at the same time so almost every day and every hour, Im occupied with something leaving me no time for shopping and some personal time by myself. I love and hate this kind of life. Love it because at the end of the day, I have cash flowing into my pocket and I felt that everyday is well-spent, unlike the past where all I did was just rot at home after school. Hate it because time passed too fast with a busy and hectic schedule and I simply can't catch up with time. Hectic. Tired. Total Madness.
*scream*

.
.
Can i just have a moment to break loose?