It's Labour Day today meaning it's one day off from school and work for most of us. But well, for some of us, we still gonna work as usual. I still gonna work later at 3pm. Awwww =( It's really a "labour" day for me.
After so much happenings for the past few weeks, I finally got to enjoy myself ytd. But, ytd's trip seriously burned a lil hole in my pocket.
Let me recapped what I have spent on ytd hur hur,
- Cabbed from tamp interchange to school cos I was late.
- Cabbed from school to Orchard with Hui Jin to join the rest of them for movie session.
- Movie session costs $10 per tix as it was the eve of public holiday. *sweat*
- Shopping great buys (1 Step on black tights, 1 top from Cotton On, 1 skirt from Pull and Bear, 1 HP Pouch)
- Dinner at HK Cafe
Total Damage: Around $100+ *scream*
Alright, chill chill, shall not think about all the spending. At least, Im happy and satisfied with ytd's purchase and outing with them =)) That's the most impt thing isn't it? *grins* Anyway, ytd we watched the movie [Harold and Kumar], it was a fucking hilarious show! it's a MUST WATCH show this year! Ah Qian watched the second time with us ytd so you can imagine how nice is this show hur? Really had a good laugh in the theater watching this movie :))
Random~
I guess it's time to do sth about it.
How effective or disastrous it will be, it's still a question mark.
Is everything really necessary?
All the words, all the thought?
Displeased, disappointed.
Just hoping that everything will fall into place nicely as time goes by.
Messed up life!