Tuesday, May 6, 2008 12:20 AM
Better days to come.
Today is a good day.
"I love today, Today love me". Hui Jin and I have been repeating this lame phrase today repeatedly. It is a good day today simply because of the weather. Finally it
RAIN! Oh god! Heavenly isn't it? The weather for the past few days was disatrous. It was so hot and humid. For once, I really felt that the world have an additional Sun or something. Perhaps, the disgusting weather contributed to my bad mood for the past weeks. But Im feeling much much better already. Im glad and I guess my frens are glad too :)) Thanks for all the concern from you guys. Much much much love! MMMMMUACKS!
School was quite ok today. Just that I still felt as sleepy no matter how many hours of sleep I got. The weird thing was, I was yawning and dozing off in class and lecture constantly but once lesson was over, Im not yawning and feeling sleepy as much. Studying is really not my cup of tea man~
Weekends was great too with a short sweety date with silly boy on Saturday and full shift work on Sunday with Jane. On Sat, Silly boy brought me to this restaurant, [Yan Palace Restaurant] at Chinatown for a yummy Dim Sum meal there. 100% satisfying!
Back to main page