Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:24 PM
Forseeing a boring school term ahead...
Alright so 10am sharp, timetable was out! It slips off my mind and when I rmb about it, I jumped out of my bed and rushed to check my timetable keeping my fingers cross hoping that god shows mercy on me and let me be in the same class with my beloved. But holy mama! I was in T01 and im in different class with my loves, Si Qian, Nana, Qiao Ting, Briano and Xiaowei. Si Qian, Nana and Ting are in the same class. Uber nice and lucky~ Thankfully, I still have Jiang Long, Hui Jin with me. So well, it ain't that bad afterall ,I guess. But, without my bunch of lovelies, I think I will get bored to death. No common jokes and teasings to be shared. I forsee a boring semester ahead... It's sad. Really. And for my class, it's school day EVERDAY! Whereas, other class have thurs off or some even better, wed and thurs off. It's just like what I have predicted. Everyday I will go to school just for a few hours and home sweet home. Fuck! Stupid game~ *roars*