Sunday, April 6, 2008 3:49 PM
Donuts. Mac. NSRCC. T04.
It's been quite some time since my last update huh? Well, reason being, Im having some good times at T04's chalet. This time round, the chalet is not at the usual places like, Aloha or Coasta Sands. It was at NSRCC (National Service Resort and Country Club) located at Tanah Merah. This chalet was the best chalet I went to so far. It is relatively clean and chalet is surrounded with lotsa greenery and it's just at the far end of East Coast Park. The greenery and sea just made the whole trip there so relaxing. There's bowling, karaoke, basketball court, swimming pool and some restaurants and cafe. SCV and karaoke service is available right in your own chalet bungalow. Cool isn't it?
Anyway, Nana and I couldn't meet the rest on time so we made our way there ourselves at a later time. Before heading to the chalet, Nana and I met at Novena Sq and had some heavely donut session at [Donut Factory]. The dine-in experience was really heavenly. *thumbs up* That will be our next hang out places I guess. *grins*
During this chalet, I experienced something that I have no experienced or heard of anyone encountering it before. Let me ask you, have anyone called for Mac delivery and received your burgers happily but when you open up, your burger are already bitten off a little? Well, ridiculous it may sound. But this happened to me on wed when we called for delivery. Im really really appalled to see my fillet o' fish burger being bitten off a little when I opened up the box. Of course, we made our complain and got our compensation of the burger after waiting for hours again.
Alright, shall let the pics do the rest of the talking instead.
Enjoy =)
Happy girls with our Donuts =)





Spicy cheese and chocolaty donuts. All time fav!!!


The mess created after eating Donuts.

Say Hi to NSRCC Chalet!




Aeroplanes =))

BasketBall session

Let's now explore the whole chalet.
Here's the kitchen.

Dining area

Spiral stairs

Living room

Bedroom

Mahjong session.

Canadian Pizzaaaaa. 2 for 1!


Some of the guys.

Managed to learn mahjong during this chalet.
Thanks to all the old birds =)

Happily received our mac delivery after waiting for hours. But....

This is what I got when I opened up my fillet o' fish box.
It's not bitten by us alright.
It came like this.

Presenting to you, that Mr Nice guy, Sean!

The guys of T04

BBQ Time!
Thanks to Hong Yi and Swee Siong for helping the BBQ to start.

Agnes, Nana and ME!

Sean and Swee Siong.
What are they doing hur?

Hong Yi cooking campell soup for us.
Thanks!
If you noticed, all three photos of him contained orbs.
For those who don't know,
Orbs is round, opaque lights captured on film thought to be spirits or ghosts.
It can be also due to the camera or surrounding such as rainy weather.
I guess this is due to the weather cos it was raining on that day.



When Fu Sheng step in and took a pic, there's not even a single orb.
Weird isn't it?

Swee Siong, Ah Fu and Felicia.




Back to main page