Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:01 AM
Changed~
Suddenly, I sensed a few changes.
Ain't like the past anymore.
People changed.
Class changed.
Project groups changed.
Ya. I know that no matter what, the earth is still spinning and life still gonna goes on.
But, at the beginning, when one experienced all this changes, it's hard to just move on like this.
Isn't it?
Time is needed for everyone to adapt to everything.
Im trying hard to adapt and not show much bad emotions or attitude towards this changes.
Words of consolation can only suppressed all the negative feelings for a while.
After that, it's back to the same old rotten emotions.
Humans are selfish and lazy animals.
We always want the best and just stick on to our current life and not move on unless it's bad.
But, how can we improve when we are always stuck in the same place?
(Alright, Im just trying to psycho myself that changes are great *sign*)
Well, for peeps who are experiencing the same emotions or feelings as me, all I can say is, just bite on and move on.
No matter what, when somethings are changed, it can't be reversed anymore.
Ok perhaps, for some changes it can be reversed, but will it be the same as the past?
I doubt so...
The clock will still tick...
Time will still passed....
No rewind...
No going back....
P/S: Don't worry, Im alright... Just wish to rant everything out randomly~