Sunday, March 2, 2008 2:18 AM
Treasure life... ...
Just came back not long ago from supper with pri schl frens and Miss Lee (pri schl teacher). It was really enjoyable and fun to chat with them and being updated on each of our daily happenings. Those funny happenings in the good old days and Kwang Liang's army life. Time passed fast and everyone have changed and grown up. And Im really happy that most of us still kept in touch with each other and our pri schl teacher. I guess very few people will still be keeping in touch with your pri schl fren and pri schl teacher isn't it?
Anyway, during the gathering today, I was told that one of our pri schl mate have passed away due to a bike accident and another group of pri shl mates are in jail or boys home because they used parang or knife to attack people. *big sigh* It seems that as I grow up, I heard more and more of the people around me leaving this world. Past few months, it was a secondary school mate who passed away and now, it's a pri school mate. It kinda stunned me when death happened to someone around me and to people whom I know. Life is really very fragile and unpredictable. This sec. you may be happily online-ing, playing, smiling and the very next moment, your soul have already left you. It may not be you, but your love ones. And that's more hurtful. Time and time again, people are reminded to treasure the things and the people around us but how many times, we actually do this. Well, this is sth that we really have to ponder and reflect on. *sigh*
Random~
"Ah Lian" Issue: Alright, so almost everyone like my poly schl frens and pri schl frens are repeating over and over again that I looked like an
"Ah Lian". My pri schl frens will be saying this everytime we meet up. Even silly boy also said that when he first saw me, he thought I was one too. Im not sure whether should I be happy or sad bout it. I always replied them, "Well, at least,
"Ah Lian" is better than
"Ah Toot"(nerd) right?" It's just a phrase that makes me feel better. HAHA! But, what's you guy's definition of
"Ah Lian"? Everytime, I would ask why do they say so, is it because of my language or what? But, all of them say no. It's just a kind of feel that I carry. *faint* But, Im really not
"lian"~~~~~