Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:17 AM
More to come...
Since tuesday's opening day, Scarlet Romance have
300+ visitors already so far. *clap clap* And quite a few expressed interested in our item even my dear sister, Joann. Thanks for helping me to spread the word in your blog. Much loves~ Those who have not help us advertise, kindly do us a favour and help us ok? *grins* Thanks thanks!
For peeps who are wondering 'bout my body condition ,well, Im stil under recovering state. Cough seems to have worsen so much so that at times I cough so hard that I almost vomitted. As for flu, it's still the same. Not any better. Bleah~ Next week will be some good fun times with R04 peeps at chalet from 2-4april. And 7th april will be SFB 1 year anniversary. Woots! We are going to meet up and have a small celebration yea? Hopefully, by then I can be a lively, full of energy and healthy gal again! *winks*