Monday, March 3, 2008 1:45 AM
Ain't a great day... ....
So ytd I was saying I will be a busy ladyee today. Yup. Indeed, I was super busy rushing from place to place. But, it wasn't a great day afterall. Firstly, in the morning, I intended to meet up with silly boy for a while before heading to Qian's party but in the end, I overslept. Thankfully, in the night, I managed to meet him up a lil while before heading home if not, it will be one whole week of not meeting up due to our busy sched this upcoming week. In the afternoon, went to Qian's house and passed her my bday greetings and pressie and off I go in a short while. I felt really bad cos afterall, she's my bestie yet, I was the one who left the earliest. Im really sorry 'cos ever since Ann have been really putting in her heart in dancing, I have not been going over to support her as Im always busy on that day itself so yup, this time round, since I can managed to squeeze some time out, I have to go and show her some support.. So, next up was Ann's dance competition at Vivo thus I met Qi, Fang and Jun Wei up and we cabbed down to Vivo because we were late already. Thankfully, her performance was still not over when we reached there. Anyway, nice job Joann! U and ur team did well and hope u like that purple cutie toy flower we gave u. *winks* Left in a hurry after her performance 'cos I need to go and meet up with my SFB darlings in the evening.
Lesson learnt today: Next time, I must be really careful with dates and not messed everything up like today. Me and my stupid careless mind! Damn it!
Anyway, today seems like a big reunion day for me where I meet up with all my clique of friends in one day and randomly saw some other people like, Eugenia (collegue from Motorola), Yee Leng (Collegue from Isetan), Zhao Yi and Zi Cai (sec schl mates), my cousin and my ex-bf. Weird isn't it?