Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:49 PM
The emergence of Scarlet Romance!
After slogging so hard in front of my PC for 2-3days, Im finally done with the shop's website. Being a dummy in html code, I tried and tested ways to change and edit some of the stuff. Though it's quite tiring cos Im sick, the satisfaction I get when everything is done is priceless! It's not wonderful but at least, it's presentable? I hope :)
This is how the base code layout look like before editing.

After editing. Tata!

Anyway, before I start advertising and stuff. Let me first elaborate more. Qian, Nana and I have decided to set up an online shop all along but we have no time during the past few months so now, since it's holiday time, we made up our mind to go into this small business and TATA! Scarlet Romance is born! Do show us some love by purchasing from us, if not, just do us a favour by helping us to spread the word around in your blog, msn nick, word-of-mouth or anywhere. Scarlet Romance thank you in advance!