Friday, February 1, 2008 1:38 AM
Last bad day.
Time now is 1.39am. After 9am, I will be free from those projects nightmares!!!!
But, today was not a great day.
Met an idiotic taxi driver who ruin my day. Damn him! Some taxi drivers are really assholes! They do not know the way yet they still agreed to drive the passenger there and in the end going round and round to realise they have lost their way. SUPER IRRITATED! Pay so much just to get a grumpy day. fuck.
Was rushing for last project but mummy prepared dinner for me so having no time, I only managed to eat my dinner at 1am+. What a great dinner. Cold rice. Cold Soup.
Suffering from a lil. headache now and Im so afraid to sleep 'cos Im scare that I will oversleep later on. Proj will be submitted by me and after that last incident, Im really feeling the stress of having to submit the proj on behalf of my group. Boohoo.