Wednesday, February 6, 2008 3:04 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
4.02.08Out for lunch at [Pizza Hut] with Ah Qian, Ah Fu, Nana and Ah Chuan. The most satisfying meal we had for the past few weeks. 'Cos the past few weeks, everyone of us are busy with projects and we had really unsatisfying meals like sandwiches, biscuits and cup noodle. BOO! Afterwhich, I met up with silly boy for a lil shopping spree and end of the day with a nice dinner at some Hong Kong cafe at Bugis.
♥Summer Veggie Soup♥

Salad. A healthy lunch I had :))

Macroni soup at Hong Kong Cafe. Another healthy meal :))

05.02.08 Out with Nana today 'cos I spotted a couple of Casio's gold watches which she has been looking for ages thus I brought her to the store. Bought [Mochi Ice-cream] and it's really yummy. Though it's a lil pricey but still, people who have not tried it, it's worth a try. There's so many flavours available. Im going to try them all one day. HEHE~ Did a lil shopping here and there and off we went to meet up with Silly boy, Peng Hong and Ronald. We had some fun looking at Peng Hong trying on clothes and showering him with all our opinions. HAHA!
Mochi Ice-cream! BEST!

Nana and Me. Shades day!

♥

06.02.08Surprisingly, I managed to drag myself up to attend the 1hour Public Speaking's lect this morning. But I regretted going. HELL! 'Cos attendance was not taken and there's not much shit being taught. Teacher said that she would be uploading the slides online. Damn Damn Damn~ Lunched with Nana and off I went to meet up with Suina to get my Show's Necklace from her. Home sweet home and soon, Im going to leave home to my grandpa's house for reunion dinner. For 18years, I have been eating the same old dishes for reunion dinner over there. Im seriously praying that there would be steamboat or something exciting this time round. Oh Plsssss!
Show's Necklace.

Alright, bye peeps! More updates to come!
Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
