Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:06 AM
1 Paper down. 3 more to go :)
Alright, so Im finally done with the killer paper of the year- Advertising and Promotion! Woots! Felt much relieved now and the evil twin in me is shouting out, "It's holiday time!" Ok, I shall overcome this slacker mood of mine and buck up for the rest of the three paper! =(
Anyway, there's huge update on the popular scandal of Edison ytd. He finally showed up in Hong Kong for a press conference to explain and apologised everything that had happened. He even decided to leave the Hong Kong Ent. Industry. Oh goD! That's sad 'cos we are going to lose a cute boy from the ent. industry. BOO! In my opinion, I seriously felt that everything that have happened is kinda unfair to him. He's in fact one of the victim too aren't he? He have no intention to spread those obscene pictures in the first place. It's only for his personal collection and viewing purposes. There isn't any law that states no recording of own sex videos and storage of sex videos anyway. If this thing happened in the western countries, I think the impact will definitely not be this great. I strongly believed that somewhere in this ent. industry, there are people who are currently doing such act too, it's just that they are lucky enough that their videos are not being exposed. As for those ladies involved, there really isn't a need to care for them more than Edison cos in the first place, I guess they agreed and know that Edison was going to video everything down. It takes two hands two clap, don't it? Well. That's somehow the privilege of being a girl I guess. When things happened, people will tend to pity and show more care to the girls and push blame to the pathetic guy when in fact, the girls agreed and allow everything to happen. Let's just hope that everything will come to an end fast and let everyone go back to their normal life. Hopefully the culprit who invaded the privacy of Edison and spread all these pictures out will be punished severely.