Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:23 PM
Irritating morning!
Had a fucking morning today! Mood was the same as the weather this morning- fucking
HOT!
Fucking happenings:1. Supposed to wake up at 6am to complete my public speaking's draft outline but I overslpt and woke up at 7am. Brain was in a total mess yet I still have to try super hard to think and type finish my whole draft. It's really tortourous to be typing in such sleepy condition. So in the end, I was late to meet my fellow group mates in school.
2. Was supposed to meet them at 915am in school but at that point of time I just stepped out of home. Waited for almost half an hour for the fucking bus to come and when it fucking arrived, the bus was sardine packed! Yes. Right. Waited for half an hour and finally it came yet I cant board it. Can you imagine how furious Im feeling? Changed my travelling route and took bus 39 to Pasir Ris instead.
3. Public Speaking's lesson was a total crap and wasted 2 solid hours of my time. Was one of the last few in the queue for the consultation so in between, I was taking short naps in class. When it was my turn for consultation, teacher wanted to see my ppt. slides but I have no done any 'cos I didn't know she wanted to view it today. So she just glanced through my draft outline, commented that my topic was interesting and said I could go off already. WTH! I waited for almost 2 hour for this consulation and the only comment I got was "I like your topic, it's interesting." WOW! This comment is so "useful" for my preparation.
Damn it! Cheese pie~
Random~Im becoming so different.I can feel the changes in myself
Hopefully, everything is just temporary.The random girl.