Friday, December 28, 2007 1:44 PM
Updates~
26.12.07 ( Wed)Singing session with XiaoWei, Jiang Long and Qting at [Oriental Plaza]'s [PartyWorld]. It's my first time singing in [PartyWorld] 'cos usually I would go to [kbox] instead. Overall, I find [Partyworld] not too bad :) After singing session ended, it's dinner time. Silly boy came to join us for dinner at [ChitChat] Cafe. The day was fun with them around. Lotsa random jokes here and there. *Loves~
Chicken Baked Rice with cheese~
Topped with my great artwork usuing ketchup!
LOL!

27.12.07 (Thurs)Out for Wei Fang's bday celebration with my best sisters (Joann, Pei Qi), Jun Wei and Silly Boy. It's been so damn long since we last gathered tgt. As usual, hanging out tgt wih them will result in lotsa noise. Short screams and loud laughter here and there. LOL! Went to Serangoon Garden to have our dinner. Intended to dine at [Aston Specialities] but sadly, it was closed so we dined at [Cafe Cartel] instead. A bday celebration would not be perfect without a cake isn't it? So of course, we bought a cake for her. But, some uber funny things happened that caused Wei Fang to have no chance to blow the candles. What exactly happened was, when Wei Fang was making a wish, Pei Qi shouted that there's fire 'cos the candles were placed too closly tgt and it burnt the little "Happy Birthday" sign. The wonderful Joann immediately blow off the fire. There goes the fire. So in the end, Wei Fang have not blown the candles yet. LOL! The funniest bday celebration encountered. It's her bday yet others help her to blow out the candles. Nice one! HAHA! This whole joke by Joann was lingering in our mind all while.
And ytd at 'bout 3am+, I was woken up by a strong burning smell. My whole family was waken up too. Looking out of the window, all I saw was smoke. My block downstairs and the block beside mine was on fire. Some childish people went to light up the dustbin and recycled bins. Damn lame! Fireman came and the way they walked was really cute. Majiam ninja turtle. I was giggling non-stop when I saw them running. At that point of time, how I wish Joann was there to blow the fire off. HAHAHAHAHA!