Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:11 PM
追猪行动, Show on Stage
*phew* Finally after few hours of uploading and editing of pics, I managed to upload to blogger.
01/12/07, a day where I will never forget...
罗志祥 2007 Show On Stage Singapore at Singapore Indoor Stadium. It was a fun filled concert with lotsa great dance moves by him. Time passed way too fast. I have not enjoyed enough seriously. How I wish the concert would last 24hours... Alright, now I shall update on our three days journey with 罗小猪 in Singapore.
30/11/07- Friday
[S] 疯帮's board :) Thx Suina for doing it :)

罗小猪 took CI flight and landed at 2pm. Went to the airport to welcome him and after that started our chasing journey. He went to Indoor Stadium for rehearsal and did not come out until 9pm+. As for us, we went off at 5pm+.
Left: Lotsa peeps waiting for him
Right: He's fnally out. *scream*

Dancers from [DanceSoul]. Dancesoul rocks!!!!
Left: 大目
Right: RJ

The rest of the dancers.
Left: Everyone waiting outside hoping to see him.
Right: Maxi cab everywhere.
01/12/07- The actual day!!!!!
Inside Indoor stadium. Suina and I.
Left: Our lightsticks
Right: The Stage
Left: Before light's out
Right: After light's out. It's party time!
Left: 大目
Right: RJ

罗小猪 dancing with Rainie Yang.

In every concert, 罗小猪 suspossed to chose a person to be his "3min" girlfriend and he would sing to that person. He randomly picked a seat number and asked that person to go up. Guess what? It was a guy! HAHA!
At 'bout 10+pm, concert ended. We rushed out immediately and boarded our maxi. But, we were stil not fast enough. 罗小猪 have left. No maxi had managed to chase until him. In the end, we found out that he went back to his hotel for 庆功宴。Waited for him to come down from his room and we went to source for place to stay overnight while 罗小猪 was at his 庆功宴. Went to [Hotel 81] and then [Fragrance Hotel]. All fully booked. In the end, we decided to just ton outside. Went back to 罗小猪's hotel and rested in our maxi. Suddenly saw RJ coming out to smoke. Thus, we went down and chatted with him :):)
This is RJ! He's a nice chap :):):)

Took pics with him.
Left: 1st attempt, the wind was really strong and he asked me whether I wanted to put on his cap and I said it's ok. In the end, my fringe become center parting. EEKs. Pics seen here is after editing anway so you can't see my ugly parted fringe. HEHE
Right: So yup, requested for 2nd attempt and this time round, with his cap on.

RJ with [S] 疯帮