Monday, December 10, 2007 10:12 PM
STRESS!
Mid-Sem test is here again!!
Because of that, I can't attend A4's BBQ on sunday. Damn~ It's been quite some time since we last had a gathering and yet, I couldn't make it 'cos there's lotsa things to be studied for that killer "Advertising & Promotion" paper today. Hope that you guys had fun :)
Though Mid-Sems is here agin, perhaps I should not be too stressed up by it 'cos on the other hand, it's also an indication that holidays is approaching soon. WEEEEEEE~ A break from school days. Ain't it great? HEHE. One paper down and Im left with three more to go. YAY! The scariest paper, "A & P" is done already. The rest are not that scary. *phew*
Surprisingly, this time round, I don't really feel the stress coming. Perhaps, it's bcos this time, there's a special someone being with me. *grins* Silly boy, thanks for everything- those sweet msg & short phonecalls that reduces the stress in me. Thanks for that surprise visit ytd night with those surprise gifts just because you are afraid of me falling asleep while studying :) ilu.

<3