Friday, November 23, 2007 10:52 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates this few days. There's just too many work to be done. Seriously, since the school starts until now, there's not a single day where I would say, "Im free for the day" or "Im feeling energetic" Can you imagine, in the past I can actually keep my eyes open whenever Im online-ing. But now, most of the time I will fall asleep in front of my PC while doing work. That's how tired I am. It's been months since I watched [娱乐百分百] and it's been quite sometime since I logged into forum to check out on 罗小猪's updates. This is so not me. *arrgh* Can the holidays please come faster? Anyway, ytd, I finally managed to clear the freaky moment of my life, "Impromptu Speech Presentation". Thank goodness, everything went well. Seriously, I would like to thanks lotsa people who gave me encouragment and shower me with lotsa care and concern for the past few days when Im having serious mood swings. Such as
Joann, Briano, Xiao Wei, Jiang Long, Qiao Ting, Ah Qian, Nana, Sui Na and of cos my silly boy. Thx for all of your smses, companion, understanding and words of comfort. Deeply appreciated and loved:)