Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:01 PM
Out with Qian ytd to do some shopping and after that met up with Ah Fu and my boy for movie. Finally, ytd, Qian and I got that [River Island] wallet. Weeeee! Vivo is way too huge and messy, both of us spent half of our time figuring our way to various shops. Zzzz. After Vivo, we headed to town and dined in at Cine's [HongKong Cafe]. Their french toast was huge and delicious at the first few bites. But once I finished the whole french toast, I felt nauseous. Perhaps, because, I don't really have a great liking for sweet stuff. Too much of sweetie food will just makes me puke. Bleah~ Then, we went shopping around Far East and Herren and back to Cinie for our movie. Watched [Halloween] and I felt that the movie was ok. Ain't that great but it's a really freaky and bloody show. The blood would always ooze out like tap water. Free flow~ In conclusion, the whole show was about this guy popping out of nowhere every time-
esp when ppl were having sex, killing his victims and then his victims would screamed and yelled at their top of their voices. LOL. After movies, I went to Bugis with my boy to meet up with his buddies for a short while before heading back home.
That French Toast. Looks like an magnified version of fried toufu. HAHA!
Right: Halloween deco at Far East
Left: Milk Tea. YUM~
