Friday, October 19, 2007 12:08 AM
FUCKING PISSED~~~Today is the day. Timetable released day. All I can say is, it sucks to the core. Everyday of 9am lessons. Im pretty sure I will always have this shitty look whenever I reached school. All the squeezing on bus, standing all the way on bus from yishun to tampiness and traffic jams will happen every morning. WTF! What added on to my great displeasure was that I did not get into my 1st choice CDS-
internet as a research tool which is a super slack CDS that requires only two hrs of lab and NO lectures. Instead I got into public speaking. I can hardly imagine how the hell am I going to spend those days standing in front of everyone and presenting to them everytime. It just sucks. Really. Moreover, till now, I have not heard of anyone being in the same tutorial class as me for my CDS. HuiJin, Nana, Qian and I got into the same CDS yet everyone were separated into diff class. How "lucky". And as I know more and more people getting into the CDS I wanted, I felt even worst. Why the fuck I can't get in? *roar* ARRGH.
Anways,
Today was Ah Fu's bday so went out just now to celebrate for him with his clique of friends. Dinner-ed at City Link's [New York] and Ah Fu treated everyone dinner tonight. Thanks dude! First time being treated by the bday boy instead of us treating him. Shall upload those photos tml or some other day. Simply no mood now.
Random~Back to the emo self tonight.Spare me from all these nonsense pls.