Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:27 PM
Finally lesson's over for today. After attending my sucky public speaking CDS, all I can say was, I simply hate it. My heart was thumping through out the lesson 'cos teacher was just randomly throwing questions to anyone and everyone. If this public speaking is in hokkien or chinese, I would definitely love it. But, it's ENGLISH! My english standards are really low and I really dislike presenting in front of strangers. After hearing some of my classmates' 1min of presentation today, I seriously am freaking out. Their english and presentation skills were all not too bad. Next week I'll be the first to present. Holy shit! What added on to my pressure was something the teacher said. She told us that during our real presentation if we speaks Singlish, she will fail us immediately. *faint* I truly regret choosing this CDS and not dropping it and choosing another one that day. All I can do now is to face it bravely, and console myself by thinking that, well, after this whole CDS, I would be a better and confident speaker. But, at least, I really learnt quite a bit through today's lesson.
Somehow, Im starting to hate thursday...