Sunday, September 9, 2007 10:40 PM
*phew* Finally finished uploading all the pics. Lotsa pics taken but have not received them from Mag yet so I shall upload those that I have.
罗小猪 went back to Taiwan already. Feels rather sad actually. This time round, his time in Singapore was real short. He didn't got a chance to really shop around. Just plainly work work and work! Poor thing.
Anyway, I had fun during this two days. Though, he seems tired, we still managed to have some interaction with him while chasing him on maxi.
07.09.07- Day 1- 1130am++Boarded flight SQ 27 to Singapore. Was supposed to arrived at 11.35am but the flight reached much earlier at 11.06am. Thanks goodness, Sui Na and I still made it on time.
The person I circled is him.

Chasing began. Boarded [新寿司]'s combi and chase with them as the rest of my [S]疯帮 darlings were working thus we can only booked our maxi at night.
Left: The rich hello kitty girl who chased 小猪everytime he come without fail. News always report on this famous kitty bmw car. She's really famous now I guess.
Right: Inside Combi.

Reached Swissotel.

After 小猪checked in, Sui Na and I went for lunch. Met Gui Fang on the way after our lunch and she accompanied us back to Swissotel to wait for 小猪.
Right: 小猪 car
Next stop: Raffles Hotel for press conference.
Thanks goodness, Sui Na and I did not cabbed down to Raffles Hotel 'cos at first we did not know where the hack is this hotel located. Thus, we went to ask 小猪's driver and he kindly told us it's just beside Swissotel and even told us to be careful while chasing.
He's super 帅 that day. Love the way he dressed. *heart melt*
Saw lotsa nice cars too. Lamborghini!!
Next stop: Great World City for High School Musical 2 首映会
By this time, all [S] 疯帮 darlings have reached and gathered for dinner at Yoshinoya.
Our maxi also came and we started our chasing craze again. 小猪 did not went straight to Great World after his press conference and interviews at Raffles Hotel. He went to do pedicure at Tanjong Pagar. *faint* After which, for dunnoe what reason, his car just went round and round but not to Great World. Until 9+pm, his car finally went to Great World.
Left: His car
Right: Our car

He stayed for 'bout 10mins and off he went for dinner at [无招牌]seafood restaurant at Esplanade.
Then, he went back to hotel for rest. After our maxi uncle drove us to City Hall Mrt station, we saw fireworks. 小猪 also saw it in his room. WEEEE~~~
08.07.09-Day2-11am
[S]疯帮gathered and waited for him to come out from his hotel. Near 12pm, he came down with his dancers. When we saw RJ (小猪’s dancer from DanceSoul), I shouted to him. He was saying some things to me, but I cant figured out what he said. He's a nice person! *winks*
小猪on his way to Plaza Sing for HSM2 autograph session.
Reached.
RJ!!!!!!! Oh My, I look fat in the pic 'cos of the white big shirt. *screams*
Look at the number of ppl surrounding the whole PS!

1+pm. Ended the autograph session.
Next stop: Airport
Our whiteboard. The way we communicate with him on maxi.
Wooos! See the number of maxi chasing us! We are famous! LOLX.
罗小猪,咬什么手指啊?????像个小孩。 哈哈!!!!!
Left: Trying to show off his super BLING watch to us. LOLx.
Reached airport and went for lunch at a Thai restaurant.
Left: RJ!
Right: 小猪's head! HAHA!
After lunch, time to check in.
It's really the end of everything. Bided goodbye and we shall see him again in 2mths time =)
Miss you~
两天的行程真的很短,可是大家却都对一切念念不忘。
看了许多,听到了许多。
虽然有说不出口的难过,失望和后悔,但我仍然选择相信下一次会更好。
心中抱有的期待希望到时都会实现。
也希望“他” 也会在来这。