Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:11 PM
It's just the second day of work and I had already called up my sales rep and told her Im quitting soon. HEHE. Feel quite bad 'bout it 'cos she finally could get some peace and not go around hunting for staff since I came back to help, but now, Im quitting so she have to hunt for people again. But, with the other side attracting me with much attractive pay, I really have to give this job up and take up that job instead. 'Cos I really want the money badly. Thanks goodness, I heard from my full-timer that, they have their plans of getting one of the staff from other outlets to help already so yup, still not so bad. Anyway, by taking up this new job, I really dunnoe whether I can handle it. 'Cos it's working from 11am-9pm everyday for perhaps 1 or 2weeks continously. No rest days. Sounds scary but the though of the amount of money rolling into my pocket just made me say "Yes, I want the job". In the past, I really dont give a damn to the amount of money I possessed. But now, I seriously do 'cos I have to pay for almost everything by myself, Ranging from bills, transportation, shopping, food etc etc. It's just not enough. Bus fares is increasing again even though it's only by a few cents. But, thankfully, I still have the privellege of enjoying the benefits of being a student-
buying bus concessions. HEHE.
Tonight have to rest well 'cos tml Im working full shift from 10am-930pm. *screams* This is so crazy!
Random~Sometimes, Im really tired with all this worries on money. I know money is not everything, but seriously, without money, you can't do anything. As I grow older, I realised the importance of money. If only, Im born a rich girl. If only my family is filthy rich. All are just "if onlys". . .