Tuesday, September 4, 2007 2:34 PM
HEY peeps! It's been really longgg since I last updated yea? HEHE. Alright alright, Im here to update. Have been busy working for 4 days at Comex IT Fair for Creative. Met quite a number of familiar faces in the IT fair. Joann was working there as well. The funny thing was both of us didn't know that, until Wei Yang came to look for me and told me about it. HAHA!
Working hours were super long. 12hours of standing! But, I enjoyed it! Though, I was sick right after the first day of work. =( After the first day of work, I became sick. *roar* Down with a rather bad sore throat, running nose at first and during the 2nd day, down with cough. Guess, I have not enough rest thus more and more sickness just came by and add on to it. The third day was the worst day of all. All of a sudden, my voice changed and I cant speak properly. I was feeling damn pek cek at the very moment. 'Cos my voice was almost lost so I can only speak real soft to the customer and that stupid f**** customer still gave me attitude. After serving her, I gave up and went to the toilet. On my way back, I realised my whole bunch of keychain attached to my phone was lost. DAMN! 3 keychains attached tgt, all with great meanings to me was lost just like this. And and, right after that, I heard Renfred shouting. Guess what, another player, Creative Zen Vision W worth $500+++ was stolen. They went out to chase the theif yet they could not get hold of him. That was the 2nd player stolen already. Can you imagine, how irritated and suey I was feeling at that point of time. *roar* But, still, work have to go on. =( =(
Finally, last day of fair have reached. Our store stopped taking orders at 'bout 830pm instead of the usual 9pm 'cos there were tooo many people. The queue for Creative was super long. HEHE. After work, the clique of us went to chill out at Starbucks and then went home. After I reached home, online a while, chatted on phone with some people and then had my beauty sleep.
Overall, I really enjoyed working there. Creative staff are all very nice people. Love them! They were all very caring and concern 'bout us. Though some were weird (but I guess there's a reason so). Hope to cont working for Creative for their fairs next time =)
Pics time!
ME! Wearing their Creative Tees.

Finally, my long awaited [Show On Stage] have arrived.

Me and Nana

US US!

My booth!

Ok, it's messy,

Group pic on the last day of work.
Dinner!

Chill at StarBucks!

Lastly, I present to you..... Tay Ah Chuan! The "in-charge" of Creative Webcam booth. HEHE~~