Wednesday, September 5, 2007 11:10 PM
Had dance sessions over at Nana's house with my lovely girls, Ah Qian and NaNa and one of Nana's friend. Sounds kinda crazy huh? Well, I thought this way too. Perhaps, we were all too bored at home and just wanna shed off some fats. HEHE. Danced our way through with one of the songs from Step Up. Ah Qian and I was having some great time laughing our hearts out, hopping around and looking at so many stuff on the webby. *evil smiles* HEHE!
It really feels good hanging around with my lovely peeps. I love you all! Muackies! More shed fats and dace sessions to come alright?!?! Hopefully, during the next time, more people will turn up instead of just the pathetic three of us. =)
***Qting, rmb our coffee bean alright? HEHE! Anw, today say u is joke joke only hor. Dun tin we really is scold u. LOLx. I still love u as much! Muacks!****Dance session with my lovely SHOW ON STAGE shirt! Loving it!

Ah Qian and I! I LOVE HER! weeeeeeeeeee!

Lame acts at Nana's house. HEHE!