Friday, September 28, 2007 6:51 PM
From a kiddish cutie boy,
.jpg)
罗小猪 transformed into a HOT guy!
*eyes wide open* Are you wondering who is this hot guy? Yes, He is Show 罗志祥!My god! When I saw this, I was really stunned to the extend that I've become blur and do not know what Im going to do next. Guss it's really true that 罗小猪 is at New York learning pole dancing or striptease now. At first, April found out that the dance studio he went to is a place where pole dancing and striptease dance lessons are conducted. We are still wondering whether is he really learning such dances there. Now, after I saw this picture, I guess more or less, it's true. The change is really a bit too sudden and big. But, still, I like him as much =)) In 'bout 3days time, he will be back to Taiwan. *Misses~~
Anyways, work today was alright. Time passed rather fast today=) In the morning, I went out to enjoy a cup of coffee at the staff canteen 'cos I was really sleepy and there's not much customer anyway. HEHE. Sales ytd was really really bad. Only 4 pieces was sold even though it's Isetan's private sale day. My god! Everything was really going cheap, mostly are going at a discounted price of 50% or more from the original retail rate. Why were there still so few people who buy? This is really weird. So, being a normal person, I bought 2 top today after work from my neighbouring counter. HEHE. My 5hrs pay of 25 bucks is gone just like this. That's how easy and fast money can be spent. LOL.
Pics~
Left: Inside fitting room
Right: Inside staff canteen

Coffee and me =) Slacking hours in staff canteen.