♥ chilling out with her friends/ dating with her loverboy/ drinking/ partying/ shopping/ singing/ vintage/
bling bling (swarovski crystals, diamonds)/ glamorous stuff/ luxury goods/ Chanel/ cheesecakes/ bubble tea/ donuts/ starbucks
Her wants, her cravings, her desires,
♥ a trip to taiwan, and any island for some relaxation and rejuvenation
♥ black blazer
♥ blackberry curve 8900/ blackberry bold
♥ eyelash extension
♥ falsies
♥ hair straightener & curling iron (2 in 1)
♥ Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus
♥ Lumix LX-3 camera in black
♥ picked up dance/ fitness lessons (aerobics/ yoga/ new jazz)
♥ YSL "TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch" or Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen
It's 1week break for study week. This means a break from lectures, tutorials. No more waking up early in the morning and dragging myself to school. The past week was quite a tormentous week for me. Having to step out of house with my stupid golden brown hair colour. Bleh~ But, fret not. Im a happy girl again 'cos I went to dye my hair to violet brown on saturday. Which is close to black actually. Without the light, it will be black, under the light it turns to a little violet, red, brown. LoLx. In less than a week, I dyed my hair twice. My hair is crying now suffering from all those chemical damage done to it. Sorry hair. HEHE~
Perhaps many are clueless to what exactly happened. So now, Im going to explain what happened. That day, we went to town and Qian and I decided to buy hair dye back to dye. They told me to buy something brighter 'cos everytime I dyed my hair, there's no effect due to my too black hair. But when I got home, I realised what I bought is not dye, it was bleach. KANASAI! But well, buy already. Bo bian. So I used it. Effect was, golden brown hair. Many commented that I look lian in this hair colour. Even my mum. I, myself dislike the colour too. Just dont suits me. So well, I set my mind to dye it black again. HEHE~
Pics of it:
Before
After
After dying my hair, I went to watched the last fireworks performance for this year fireworks festival with Sui Na. There's only 2 performance this year. Quite pathetic as compared to past few years. Ytd's performance was from China. Well. It was not that great. The same pattern was always repeating. I watched the video that Sui Na took on friday's fireworks from Spain. It was so much nicer la.
Day 2- China
Day 1- Spain(1) (video taken by Sui Na)
Day 1- Spain(2) (video taken by Sui Na)
On way to MRT, we saw big crowd of people surronding these group of dancers at City Link area thus we went to have a look. This guy was doing a head spin. Woos.