Saturday, August 25, 2007 8:20 PM
It's weekend again. Wooos. But, well. Weekend for me this week will be just another mugging day. Sobx. On tues 11am, my holiday officially starts. 2 solid months of holiday. CHEERS!
Today, while I was watching [娱乐百分百] online, my handphone rang. This unfamiliar voice asked me what am I doing. He sounded as if he was my friend. But, it's just a prank call done by Dicky's friends. LOLx. It's so damn lame la. All of them are too bored in camp and only Dicky's handphone was still working, thus they decided to scroll through his phonebook and called everyone. Isn't this lame? HAHA! The army camp feels more like a chalet to me man! After a while, they called again and sang 罗小猪's [好朋友] to me. LOLx. The funniest thing I have ever met. What I can conclude is, people in army can be really crazy sometimes. HAHA.
On wednesday, I finally got my pay. I intended to save those money up. But, I... spent them all already. OOPS! I shall be good and save some money for 罗小猪's event during my next pay day. 'Cos he will be here on the 7th and 8th of sept. This year, he have been to singapore for 2times and the third will be during nov/early dec for his concert.. How lucky we are. YEA! But still, I would really love to go to taiwan and visit him there. HEHE.
Anyway. Peeps, there's this new store out in Singapore now called [Cotton On] It's located at Wisma beside [Forever 21]. When you stepped into the store, you would think, oh my, not another topshop. Yes. Stuff sold there resembles the topshop style. But, the price is way way lower than those at TopShop. 2 shorts for $30. 2 plain dress for $30. Peeps, you ought to check out this amazing store and get some real good bargains there. Not only do they cater to women, they cater to men as well.
I'll definitely check out this store real soon again. WEEEEEE~~~